ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (115/171) > >>

power1power1:
Yes, this happens even when options dialog is not open, and "close on lose focus" isn't checked. I think it is because of Windows 8.1 and the way it does the high DPI setting. I tried disabling display scaling for Clock.exe and it seems to work just fine now :)

I also tried to move the calendar window a bit low and to the right to remove the gaps, but it doesn't retain the window location :(

WhiteTigX:
well... the Calendar isn't part of Clock.exe and I never had any issue with my Win8.1
But what did you mean with "high DPI setting" and why should that prevent the Calendar from opening?

power1power1:
If you go to Control Panel for Display, then you can set the display scaling to 125%. Then you can right click on an exe file, get Properties and then go to Compatibility tab and select "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings". I have seen some programs misbehave at high DPI settings as they receive the scaled location of the mouse pointer from Windows 8.1 while the program is not high DPI aware.

power1power1:
I tried disabling display scaling for Clock.exe and it seems to work just fine now :)
-power1power1 (July 16, 2014, 07:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, I think I spoke too early: Upon future testing, the calendar doesn't come up after a couple of hours runing of Clock.exe, even with disabling display scaling :(

WhiteTigX:
Did I ask already what happens when you execute "Calendar.exe" manually? (with the 64bit version first if your OS is 64bit, try the 32bit version after that)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version