ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (114/171) > >>

MilesAhead:
Nice software.  Just what I was looking for.   :Thmbsup:

power1power1:
I just noticed that WhiteTigX has incorporated my previous request regarding the calendar and now I can set the current month to be in the middle position in a three months calendar, for which I thank him. However, if I change the month using those little left/right triangles on the calendar window, and then I click on "Today:" text at the bottom left corner, it wouldn't put the current month in the middle.

Also, when using those little triangles to go to a different month, I see that the first date of a month is always automatically selected. I think that is a bit confusing and I suggest no date be pre-selected while navigating through months.

Edit: I mean when opening the calendar, Today's date be pre-selected, and then when navigating between months, the last selected date be preserved :)

WhiteTigX:
that's just the controls default behavior... not much to do about it..
It's also not easy and kinda hacky to handle a click on the "today" link/button...

power1power1:
I have noticed that through Tclock, custom calendar will not open if TClock has been running for a few hours. Custom calendar will run if TClock has just been started.

WhiteTigX:
I hope you're tried to open it without the options dialog opened... but ye.. there are a lot of bugs xD Some XP related... and generally a focus problem...
What ever is the cause, the Calendar should always work when "close on lose focus" isn't checked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version