ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (113/171) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Remember, this is a hack of a hack--the idea that some things may be broken is built in.
-trlkly (June 19, 2014, 10:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that you are unaware of the fact that I designed said interface, and wrote the code for it...so a modicum of tact would be appreciated. Even if it is your wish to imply that you have some sort of insight into what I was thinking at the time of its writing.

-------------------------------------------

@mouser - While I've never been a fan of installes for this type of small program, it is one of the most common requests regarding T-Clock that I received over the years. It is a kind offer, but the decision is up to WhiteTigX - I really am trying to stay the hell out of here - so as not to become a total pain in the ass - but it's the damn force of habit ... I just seem to keep gravitating back.

WhiteTigX:
[...] While I've never been a fan of installes for this type of small program, [...]-Stoic Joker (June 20, 2014, 06:48 AM)
--- End quote ---
I generally hate installers :P
Maybe... once T-Clock's file structure and hooking etc. gets a rewrite, I might as well add a hybrid installer... It will ask whether to "install" or use portable on first launch... (including an install/uninstall button inside the about page)

mouser:
I might as well add a hybrid installer
--- End quote ---

I used to use a single zip-compatible installer for my apps, for quite some time.  I can tell you that the switch to 2 separate downloads, one a standard installer, and one a simple zip file, made things cleaner and less troublesome.  Especially with regard to download problems and code signing stuff.  So I recommend having two separate downloads.

stanislay33:

@stanislay33:
not sure if I will ever add that... but you're right, T-Clock doesn't include such a feature...
I'm not totally against it... but do you really like/need it? Isn't the transition with the task-bar way better :P?
-WhiteTigX (June 18, 2014, 03:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Regarding my original post with screenshots at:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=21944.msg357498#msg357498

@WhiteTigX: Unfortunately some of us suffers of impairments with eyes about color detections; you may call is daltonism, i.e color blindness for general or specific combination of colors.
Black over Yellow is much easier to catch than Blue over Grey but for other people the choice could be different and subjective.

So I am simply here to kindle remember that restoring/implementing that T-Clock original selectable background color traybar feature would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! --

power1power1:
Thanks everybody, specially WhiteTigX for resurrecting the development of this magnificent piece of software. There is one item in my wish list: Using option TZN (Time Zone Name) it always shows PDT, no matter what the computer time zone is set to :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version