ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (107/171) > >>

schoolmeubel:
Dear,

at the moment my x64 T-clock Build 98 week numbers do not show correctly, it shows week 22 but it is week 23 now.
The mini T-clock calender shows 23. How can I fix this?

WhiteTigX:
there are actually 4 week "systems" build into T-Clock...
Ws : simple, week starts at Sunday
Wm : simple, week starts at Monday
Wi : complex, added by henriko.se and uses ISO-8601 standard
Ww : simple but custom from Stoic Joker

All show 22 except for Wi which shows 23

trlkly:
Stoic Joker, since you're still around, could you edit in a link to the latest version in the first post? I almost missed it, and was going to report a bug that has now been fixed.

I still have one other thing to report, however. It's a feature request more than anything. I would like to have a menu option and click option for pulling up the Alarm dialog. Right now, I use a workaround where I make sure the alarm is the last tab open when I use the Properties dialog, but an explicit Alarm option would be nice.

Even better would be if they could have a fold out option like the Timers do, listing all alarms.

Finally, I'd like a mouse-click option to set the time. Double clicking on the clock would let you set it back in XP, and I'd love to have that back. I figure that would be easy to code--otherwise I wouldn't ask, as it's so trivial. But that alarm clock thing would really be nice.

Stoic Joker:
Unfortunately I don't know what the latest build is these days. I stepped away from the project and released the source code about a year or so ago. There are several other people are working on it now (I think), but I don't know who is where on what. I just forget sometimes and comment here out of reflex.

If someone knows what the most current build is, I'll add it to the first post here, and also make a note of it on my website ... My inbox is still getting hammered about that week number bit.

@WhiteTigX - Did you or LonelyPixel have the latest build?

trlkly:
Unfortunately I don't know what the latest build is these days. I stepped away from the project and released the source code about a year or so ago. There are several other people are working on it now (I think), but I don't know who is where on what. I just forget sometimes and comment here out of reflex.

If someone knows what the most current build is, I'll add it to the first post here, and also make a note of it on my website ... My inbox is still getting hammered about that week number bit.

@WhiteTigX - Did you or LonelyPixel have the latest build?
-Stoic Joker (June 03, 2014, 10:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, I was referring to WhiteTigX's version, which implemented using the Windows default calendar and fixed it where clicking again closes it. His version is linked here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=21944.msg336616#msg336616

LonelyPixel's version is already in linked the first post, so I don' think you need to worry about that one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version