ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (101/171) > >>

genl:
Most likely this will be a problematic feature request...

Is it possible to mimic some of functionality of Longhorn clock? More specifically, there is an old app called LClock which does this but it doesn't work correctly on 7/8 and their x64 editions.

It's a clock made up of 3 elements, also
- Ability to set positions for each of secondary elements, e.g. "mm" and "AM/PM".
- Ability to choose different font size and style for each of 3 elements.
- Ability to choose between AM/PM and Day of the week/month as a third element.

Basically, I liked this app for its ability to display a huge enough font and enough valuable info without sacrificing much of tray bar width. Now, trying to have this functionality back on a newer OS, I can only find similar apps with multi-line functionality, which is pretty much useless for me.

Nevertheless, T-Clock's font smoothing looks best for me and it's working good under win8.1 x64. I'm glad seeing a project on GitHub, hoping it'll get more contributions. Thanks for keeping it alive!

iorgu:
Wow, i didn't expect to see the last post of this thread talk about what i miss the most, lclock!

As an xp + lclock user for many many years, i was forced to get with the times and move to windows7.

Now i'm striving to get my familar look and fell back. Lclock was a big part of that. I like the clock part of t-clock 2010, but the disappointing portion is the calendar!

Stoic Joker knows lclock very well, so i'm sad to see that the calendar part wasn't straigt up copy pasted from that! The look and functionality were so to the point, it was amazing. You left click the clock, the nice calendar comes up, double click any date and you get to set an alarm!

Stoic Joker, is there any chance to ever see a lclock skin for the calendar and quick acces to "new alarm" by double clicking a date in the calendar?

Stoic Joker:
Stoic Joker knows lclock very well, so i'm sad to see that the calendar part wasn't straigt up copy pasted from that! The look and functionality were so to the point, it was amazing. You left click the clock, the nice calendar comes up, double click any date and you get to set an alarm!-iorgu (November 21, 2013, 11:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

While I have heard of Lclock, I was never involved with the project...or its development.

I closed down the T-Clock project (an entirely different branch of which there were several off the original project) about a year ago, as windows seems to be moving away from the taskbar style UI - making a Taskbar Clock rather pointless - and because I just don't have the time to continue with it. I did however release the source code for T-Clock when I announced the project's closure in the hopes that someone would have the time to continue the project.

One of the other members here (LonelyPixel I believe) is responsible for the T-Clock GitHub repository. The code is there for all to use as they see fit. My only request is if someone creates a build containing features/fixes/tweaks/etc. that they remove my name from the program's name as it is no longer Stoic Joker's T-Clock ... It's [Your Name Here] T-Clock...and it should be labeled accordingly.

Reporter:
Hello.

How can I transfer the settings of T-Clock to another computer?

Thanks a lot.

:)

WhiteTigX:
sry for this late reply...
You'll have to export T-Clocks settings yourself using RegEdit...
It's in: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Stoic Joker's\T-Clock 2010

Or use those CMD files I've attached ;)

edit @ 07/03/2015:
removed attachment. Those batch files are quite outdated and actually don't properly work with UAC enabled (they export/import to/from C:\Windows\System32 if elevated later)
The attachment had 87 total downloads

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version