ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (88/171) > >>

cmpm:
That is a windows setting.
The default windows clock - calendar displays a bit above the taskbar and away from the edge as well.

pilgrim:
The default windows clock - calendar displays a bit above the taskbar and away from the edge as well.
-cmpm (December 12, 2012, 08:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for that I'll stick with the one I'm using, by default it opens in the corner and you have options to put it where you want.

Stoic Joker:
-cmpm (December 12, 2012, 08:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Correct(ish), The calendar's position is hard-coded into T-Clock based on (mimicking) the behavior/position of the default Windows pop-up calendar.

Hi!

Since this year I have a problem that the weeknumber displayed in my tray lags 1 week behind the week number displayed in the calender, which is correct. The years before 2013 this was ok!

Can this be fixed?

LonelyPixel:
Since this year I have a problem that the weeknumber displayed in my tray lags 1 week behind the week number displayed in the calender, which is correct. The years before 2013 this was ok!
-TheMen (January 24, 2013, 01:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
Oh, you're right, same here. Didn't even notice, not even when the year started on Tuesday with week 0...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version