ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (81/171) > >>

Stoic Joker:
While I'm here...

The T-Clock project is officially closed, as I no longer have time to continue working on it. The source code for T-Clock 2010 (unfinished but stable) build 98 is available on the download page of my website (link as usual in first post of thread).

zzc:
That is already a configurable option on the Mouse tab of T-Clock Properties. Just select Mouse Button, number of clicks, and action wanted (show calendar is on the default list) and hit apply.
--- End quote ---

Thank you very much for pointing out the configuration option for displaying the calendar. Somehow, I missed it when I looked through the T-Clock Properties. I am very impressed with your thoroughness in the design of the software. My apologies.

lanux128:
The T-Clock project is officially closed, as I no longer have time to continue working on it. The source code for T-Clock 2010 (unfinished but stable) build 98 is available on the download page of my website (link as usual in first post of thread).
-Stoic Joker (April 12, 2012, 11:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

while this makes me a little sad, i hv to thank SJ for writing a 64-bit version of TClock. this utility has made my transition to Win7 much more bearable as TClock is one of the 1st tool that i install.

so once again, thanks SJ! :Thmbsup:

Txomin:
Thank you, Stoic Joker. Your work is much appreciated and the source code is a brilliant farewell gift. Karma to you.

LonelyPixel:
First post here. First of all, Thank you for this great tool! I've been using its predecessors for a long time already and upgraded from your 2006 version to the latest today.

I have two comments for now. First, there seems to be an issue with the text rendering in Windows 7 Aero Glass theme. I've set the font to Segoe UI Regular 9pt, the standard UI font seen almost everywhere in Win7. With the text colour of white (#ffffff), the font looks too bold and has colour fringes (coming from somehow inproperly drawn ClearType text). This is much improved with a colour of silver (light grey), but the text also seems not as bright. Interestingly, when setting the colour to black, the text is invisible and a strange shadow of it is in its place.

Second, while I like the idea of turning the monitor off when the computer is locked, this should be a bit improved. Instead of immediately turning the monitor off, there should be a slight delay of maybe 10-30 seconds so that I can see that the computer is actually locked. Then, when somebody moves the mouse or something happens and the monitor wakes up, it should turn off again after a short time of inactivity. I've written such a behaviour in an older tool of mine which I'm using on WinXP, but my method is broken and has side effects. And I wouldn't need to rework it if other tools that I regularly use already do that. :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version