ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (79/171) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Yes, I googled it after posting. I can't guarantee anything (there's alot going on), but I'll see what I can do. Is there a specific time you'd like to have it by? It does sound easy enough, but the formatting code is about 8 pages long (And I'm not entirely sure where I stopped at... eek!).
-Stoic Joker (December 16, 2011, 08:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
No time table at all.  8 pages long?  Sheesh.-superboyac (December 16, 2011, 10:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

LOL Actually it's 11 pages (I just checked). So now the curiosity has gotten the best of me (shit...) I started poking at it with a stick to see what would happen. Now there seems to be two different options for the output, one of which is just the current UTC time. The other is the number of seconds since 1970-01-01 00:00:00. So are they looking for:
Number of seconds UTC 1324054818
Number of seconds Locale Time (same as above -300 sec because I'm GMT -5)
Unix/RFC 2822 formatted date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 17:00:17 UTC

I'm assuming it's the first one. but want to double check before I get too far into testing this. I'm currently using the display at the top of the page at http://www.epochconverter.com/ as a target for the output.  

Note: if it's really just UTC time they're after the w+/-xx format specifier will give the UTC (or any other zone) time. So me being GMT/UTC -5, would use w+05 to get back to UTC instead of the usual 'h' in the custom format string.

superboyac:
Yes, I googled it after posting. I can't guarantee anything (there's alot going on), but I'll see what I can do. Is there a specific time you'd like to have it by? It does sound easy enough, but the formatting code is about 8 pages long (And I'm not entirely sure where I stopped at... eek!).
-Stoic Joker (December 16, 2011, 08:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
No time table at all.  8 pages long?  Sheesh.-superboyac (December 16, 2011, 10:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

LOL Actually it's 11 pages (I just checked). So now the curiosity has gotten the best of me (shit...) I started poking at it with a stick to see what would happen. Now there seems to be two different options for the output, one of which is just the current UTC time. The other is the number of seconds since 1970-01-01 00:00:00. So are they looking for:
Number of seconds UTC 1324054818
Number of seconds Locale Time (same as above -300 sec because I'm GMT -5)
Unix/RFC 2822 formatted date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 17:00:17 UTC

I'm assuming it's the first one. but want to double check before I get too far into testing this. I'm currently using the display at the top of the page at http://www.epochconverter.com/ as a target for the output. 

Note: if it's really just UTC time they're after the w+/-xx format specifier will give the UTC (or any other zone) time. So me being GMT/UTC -5, would use w+05 to get back to UTC instead of the usual 'h' in the custom format string.
-Stoic Joker (December 16, 2011, 11:10 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, I think it's the first one with just the long string of numbers.  That's a cool website you linked, I wonder if that would be good enough for the guy.

Stoic Joker:
Who cares, update attached  :D

(But Seriously...) I did not do a full build/release for this update ... Only the .dll's have been recompiled to allow for the new POSIX Custom Format Specifier.

To use download the patch and extract the (32 or 64 bit) version of the dll you need. Overwrite the tClock.dll file in the install directory with the new one. Then adding POSIX as a format specifier wil give the number of seconds elapsed since Unix Epoch 1970-01-01 00:00:00

T-Clock 2011 Posix Time Patch.zip (116.76 kB - downloaded 640 times.)

superboyac:
Stoic!  That's so cool!  Thanks man.  I just emailed the guys, I'm sure they'll like it.  This coding snack stuff is incredible quality with incredible service.  And all the money goes to the big boys like Adobe with their bloated apps, what? customer service, and small issues that don't get resolved version after version after...

Fl1nk:
Hi!
I have the same problem as https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=21944.msg250425#msg250425
T-Clock text is non-transparent when I use Windows 7 Basic theme, but is transparent with non-classic
 themes. I switched the "Enable transparency" theme setting - same result. The more color intensity - the more transparent clock text (and more invisible).

"Black" color with disabled theme transparency.

Green color with disabled theme transparency.

I don't use WindowBlinds, just usual modified aero theme. I' ve used a BetaClock on Win 7 x86, but I'm going to migrate to x64 and T-Clock will be very appropriate program for tray clock customizing.
As I see, you don't have solution for this problem now. Please fix it, it's important for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version