ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (72/171) > >>

ThomasMcA:
Problems with Custom Format.

On my Win7 system, the hours in my custom format seem to depend on the greyed-out checkboxes.

Example: I checked Custom Format, and added this formatting text: h:nn tt \nddd, mm/dd

Problem: it displayed like this:
    15:05 PM
  Sat, 08/13

Workaround: uncheck custom format, check the 12H and AM/PM boxes, re-check custom format. The 12H setting is now greyed-out, but the same formatting text as above now displays like this:
    3:08 PM
  Sat, 08/13

I expected the tt code that shows AM or PM to also change the hours from 24 to 12.

I am using T-Clock 32 v1.0.1

ersers:
Hi, I have to admit taht T-Clock is one of my favourite programs (:
Thank you! (:

...however i have strange behavior on w7 x64...
When I run TC it just run (time is shown), but do not respond to any clicks ......... ?
I have to run propeties page manually and kill the process.
After that Explorer died... and restarted.
I had to repeat this to configure anything but there is something that prevent TC's comunication.
Before that i have tried to run 1.01 version of TC but there was similar action. No comunication.
I do not remember how i manage to run 1.01 but it dies after few clicks. :/
What could i do to run TC properly?
(i have tried different compatibility mode but nothing changed
some of them need UAC confirmation some not)
Only thing that i start to suspects is Kaspersky Anti Virus software...

In addition to this i have some ideas that could be useful.
TC is very good tool at displaying handy information in minimalistic way.
To minimize number of simultanously runnig applications this one could show:
- CPU usage as bars (with core division),
- RAM usage/free,
- HDD's temps from smart,
- batery and/or charge time.
configured in settings tab for taskbar and/or desktop surface (look for next idea).

I have read that there is a way to watch timer's counters but more handy could be a bunch of text lines,
displayed directly on desktop with countdown couters showing how much time left (to timers alarm - especially the long one).
Position of this could be configured in settings tab.
The same could be for be for  with cores, ram, hdd temp near clock)

Stoic Joker:
(Long Shot) If you check properties on the clock.exe and tclock.dll files, do either of them show an UnBlock button?
-Stoic Joker (August 05, 2011, 10:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

thanks SJ, i'll try this when i get to the Win7 box. i'm guessing this anomaly has more to do with my Win 7 setup than your app. anyway, i'm glad that there is a TClock version for those of us who use 64-bit Windows. thanks for TClock 2010 again.. :up:
-lanux128 (August 05, 2011, 05:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Any new info (better/worse/no change) on what could be happening with this?

Stoic Joker:
Please support additional clocks. Thanks!-vaga8ondxwr (August 10, 2011, 04:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

That is something that I plan to try, but in the interim have you tried using the W +/-X option for alternate timezones?

w +/- x   = Alternate Time Zone – Show current time +/- x hours for display of alternate time zone.

Stoic Joker:
Problems with Custom Format.

On my Win7 system, the hours in my custom format seem to depend on the greyed-out checkboxes.

Example: I checked Custom Format, and added this formatting text: h:nn tt \nddd, mm/dd

Problem: it displayed like this:
    15:05 PM
  Sat, 08/13

Workaround: uncheck custom format, check the 12H and AM/PM boxes, re-check custom format. The 12H setting is now greyed-out, but the same formatting text as above now displays like this:
    3:08 PM
  Sat, 08/13

I expected the tt code that shows AM or PM to also change the hours from 24 to 12.

I am using T-Clock 32 v1.0.1
-ThomasMcA (August 13, 2011, 02:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes that was a rather annoying behavioral quirk (bugg...) in v1.0.1. It has been fixed in the latest build available in the first post of this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version