ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (70/171) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Why would you be running T-Clock elevated??
-Stoic Joker (August 05, 2011, 06:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

i ran TClock in the elevated state to see if that solved the problem of the calendar not appearing but it didn't. then i tried after disabling UAC, upon which the calendar appeared. i still don't know what to make of it. any suggestions?-lanux128 (August 05, 2011, 07:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well... Much as I'd love to say something brilliant ... I'm stumped.

I tried running it elevated here, and nothing worked (calendar, context menu, etc.). Damn Peculiar That Are!

But it shouldn't (ever) require elevated/administrative rights to do anything (it was designed not to). Maybe try double checking the mouse click settings, and/or setting them to a different action so we can see which part of what is failing.

(Long Shot) If you check properties on the clock.exe and tclock.dll files, do either of them show an UnBlock button?

mouser:
if you are looking at things that could be added -- i'd love to see a full year calendar.

Stoic Joker:
if you are looking at things that could be added -- i'd love to see a full year calendar.
-mouser (August 05, 2011, 10:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

1, 3, & 12 month views are available for the calendar via the Miscellaneous tab.

mouser:
Damn it i missed another update.. how do you keep adding features before i request them?!?!?!

Love the yearly calendar!  :up: :up: :up:

movrshakr:
1, 3, & 12 month views are available for the calendar via the Miscellaneous tab.
-Stoic Joker (August 05, 2011, 11:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

OK, just thinking out loud here...

One possible setup: click on text calendar shows current month (like now when set to one month).  It has two new buttons on it--one brings up a larger 1-year calendar with January of current year in upper left; other button brings up 1-year calendar with current month in upper left.  The 1-yr view also should have the button to change to whichever view (Jan start or current mo. start) is not showing.

This would be way fewer steps than having to go into properties, change tab, change option, exit, open calendar...many steps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version