ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (69/171) > >>

Txomin:
Great news. Thank you, my friend.

darkhelmet:
Thanks for the program however after looking I cannot figure out how to display the calendar. Windows 7 default is double clicking the date/clock but here I get nothing when I double click. The only alternative I could find was right-click / T-clock Quickys / T-clock calendar. Much of an improvement over the default calendar but was hoping not so much effort to display it. Or maybe I just missed a special setting?

WIN 7 64 ULTIMATE

lanux128:
Thanks for the program however after looking I cannot figure out how to display the calendar. -darkhelmet (August 03, 2011, 03:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

i'm having the same problem as darkhelmet. double-clicking does nothing even though i run it on an 'elevated' status. however if i disable UAC, then the calendar appears.

btw, i'm running it on Win 7 Pro 64bit

Stoic Joker:
Thanks for the program however after looking I cannot figure out how to display the calendar. -darkhelmet (August 03, 2011, 03:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

i'm having the same problem as darkhelmet. double-clicking does nothing even though i run it on an 'elevated' status. however if i disable UAC, then the calendar appears.-lanux128 (August 05, 2011, 05:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

:huh: Why would you be running T-Clock elevated??

As long as the Left Button->Double Click action is set to Show Calendar on the Mouse Tab, it should just pop open the (T-Clock) calendar. I never have figured out how to hook the default Win 7 calendar yet - But I do revisit the idea from time to time.

lanux128:
Why would you be running T-Clock elevated??
-Stoic Joker (August 05, 2011, 06:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

i ran TClock in the elevated state to see if that solved the problem of the calendar not appearing but it didn't. then i tried after disabling UAC, upon which the calendar appeared. i still don't know what to make of it. any suggestions?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version