ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (68/171) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Ah Ha! Now that sounds a plausable theory. Usually IIRC Skinning requires either WB or a hacked copy of UxTheme.dll. T-Clock does load and use functions from UxTheme.dll so if WB is stepping around it the results would be rather, unpredictable...

I've spent years hating StarDock for killing one of my favorite sites. But I may have overlook that to get  this tested properly.

Let me know what you find.

Stoic Joker:
Yepper it's definitely WindowBlinds (T-Clock is handling transparency in the below Screen-Shot):

Txomin:
Stoic, my friend, thank you very, very much for taking the time to develop T-Clock and for making available for free. I had looked everywhere for a decent tray clock replacement and I had just about given up. It is a true pity your app doesn't get more recognition. IMO, it is superior to commercial apps.

For the record, T-Clock works like a charm on my Win7 x32 and on my Win7 x64.

I must ask for the source code. I have to. Having given up on finding a replacement, I started to look into writing my own. I made enough progress to appreciate the difficulty involved. It would be a treat to look at how you have implemented T-Clock.

Thanks again. Good karma to you.

MathewP:
I second that. What happened to releasing the source code?

Stoic Joker:
I must ask for the source code. I have to. Having given up on finding a replacement, I started to look into writing my own. I made enough progress to appreciate the difficulty involved. It would be a treat to look at how you have implemented T-Clock.-Txomin (June 22, 2011, 11:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

Work has kept me to pinned down to even try to get anywhere with T-Clock for months now. And unfortunately I'm not real sure where I left off. Once I can figure out where I stopped at, I'll know what to check to make sure everything still works (I was jumping around there for a bit towards the end). Then I'll release a new build with the source included.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version