ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (60/171) > >>

movrshakr:
Already does that, bottom of mouse tab. ;)
-Stoic Joker link=topic=21944.msg244730#msg244730
--- End quote ---

Then ???.  
So. the current discussion is about ADDITIONAL variables that can be put in there?

Guess I'll have to go look at what can be put there now.

LATER- can the font in the balloon be changed?  I need it bigger/darker.

Stoic Joker:
Already does that, bottom of mouse tab. ;)
-Stoic Joker link=topic=21944.msg244730#msg244730
--- End quote ---

Then ???. 
So. the current discussion is about ADDITIONAL variables that can be put in there?-movrshakr (April 08, 2011, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes.

Guess I'll have to go look at what can be put there now.-movrshakr (April 08, 2011, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

All the same format specifiers options as the main clock.

LATER- can the font in the balloon be changed?  I need it bigger/darker.-movrshakr (April 08, 2011, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Currently no, but I'll think about it (my to-do list is getting a bit out of hand... :)).

movrshakr:
date=1302271902]
LATER- can the font in the balloon be changed?  I need it bigger/darker.-movrshakr (April 08, 2011, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Currently no, but I'll think about it (my to-do list is getting a bit out of hand... :)).
-Stoic Joker (April 08, 2011, 10:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Dang those users; always wanting more and more! :)

Stoic Joker:
date=1302271902]
LATER- can the font in the balloon be changed?  I need it bigger/darker.-movrshakr (April 08, 2011, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

-Stoic Joker (April 08, 2011, 10:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Dang those users; always wanting more and more! :)
-movrshakr (April 08, 2011, 12:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

Meh, It's ok ... Gotta keep me off the streets somehow ... And I'm too young for Bingo...

:D

movrshakr:
Sir, regarding the previous posts about the "Locking workstation turns off monitor" strangeness I discussed...

since then, as stated, I had that checked OFF, not turned on.  Have had no issues.

This morning I turned it back on.  My FIRST attempt to go into lock, it did lock, but instantly, the blink monitor on and off began.  I was able to log back in (the on/off of monitor seemed to have no effect on typing the password in).  The blinking continued after back into logged in mode.  I did a reboot, and once in, unchecked the option.

This may be something that is happening only in MY particular configuration, but there is no doubt in my mind that it is due to the option being ON in T-Clock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version