ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (55/171) > >>

AMMA:
Actually, I'd forgotten that group existed - Even though I'm fighting to maintain Win 2000 compatibility (Doh!) -  (you win) I'll put it on the to-do list :)
-Stoic Joker (March 30, 2011, 06:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
Glad to know this.
Few more suggestion if you would like to consider to add/fix to your latest build
- Local option doesn't work for non english languages, while it was working fine in old versions.
- Timer options from old versions is much better, i wish you could return the options as in TClock Lite version by Kazuto Soto.
Thanks

Stoic Joker:
- Local option doesn't work for non english languages, while it was working fine in old versions.
-AMMA (March 30, 2011, 08:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
Can you expand on this a bit, and give an example of what output should but isn't working.

- Timer options from old versions is much better, i wish you could return the options as in TClock Lite version by Kazuto Soto.-AMMA (March 30, 2011, 08:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's actually a different code branch, but I can look into it.

AMMA:
-AMMA (March 30, 2011, 08:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
Can you expand on this a bit, and give an example of what output should but isn't working.
-Stoic Joker (March 30, 2011, 08:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
Ok, here what appear for some different languages in older version:
T-Clock 2010 (download) Eng
T-Clock 2010 (download) Japanese
T-Clock 2010 (download) Arabic
T-Clock 2010 (download) Greece

And your version only show english locale(ie. the first one) no matter what other locale i set!

PhilB66:
@Stoic Joker

I know it was asked before but, is there going to be a portable version of T-Clock?

Stoic Joker:
I know it was asked before but, is there going to be a portable version of T-Clock?
-PhilB66 (March 30, 2011, 05:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

I recall it being asked before also, I just can't remember the who & where. Ironically it was started on in the origional source ... but I pulled it all out during the cleaning phase of the project (It's due for another one now I think).

I'm not adverse to doing it. I've even found times when it would have been handy. I just gotta get the time to do it (it is and has been on the project's to-do list for some time).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version