ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (53/171) > >>

movrshakr:
Oooooooo....that my computer worked that fast!

But there is a difference that is noticeable.  Still, your T-Clock opening is just 1/4 smidgen longer than mine, on a 3-yr old, 2.2 GHz core2duo Vista, bogged with TONS of programs and a history of tons of uninstalled programs.

Stoic Joker:
It is possible that something else is also hooking into the shell at the same point, but I would think that more of the clock would be lagging then ... Or is it?-Stoic Joker (March 16, 2011, 07:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
No, nothing else lagging on my system. If another app hooked into the shell that would surely affect the native windows clock also-xcopy (March 17, 2011, 10:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not necessarily... Ever hear the expression two is company, three is a crowd? ...Shell hooking is/can be a lot like that (not everybody exits with CallNextHook(...)).

which brings me to-xcopy (March 17, 2011, 10:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

By more of the clock I meant other parts of T-Clock itself (Properties dialog, Stopwatch, Timers, etc.). - I was not implying a system level issue - Are all of T-Clock's responses a tad slow, or just the calendar's?

If T-Clock is closed, does the default Win7 calendar pop up quickly?
--- End quote ---
Here's a comparison video of T-Clock vs. Windows clock. Since I couldn't visualize the moment of the mouse click I tried to show that with moving of the mouse cursor hectically :)
http://screencast.com/t/hejixsGx-xcopy (March 17, 2011, 10:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hectic works (rather clever actually), but the speed of the calendar windows opening (viewed by itself) doesn't really strike me as that odd. However, compared to the default windows calendar it is perceivably slower. It could be a code optimization issue, perhaps...

xcopy:
but the speed of the calendar windows opening (viewed by itself) doesn't really strike me as that odd.-Stoic Joker (March 17, 2011, 11:55 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's why I thought it was a feature that was configurable  ;)
Don't spend too much time on it, it's not really a problem but just a thing I noticed.

hank55:
Hi, greetings from Czechia.

I´ve just upgraded to Win 7 64b and installed your T-Clock.

2 questions:
1. I´d like to change a systray background colour under the date&time digits.
2. My systray is aligned in 2 lines. How can I make T-Clock to  show date and time in separate lines?

Thx a lot for your adv.

hank55

tomos:
2. My systray is aligned in 2 lines. How can I make T-Clock to  show date and time in separate lines?
-hank55 (March 18, 2011, 09:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

hi hank55,
I dont know about #1.
I presume #2 is same as older systems -

Right-click T-Clock -> T-Clock properties:
TimeFormat tab -> Advanced Custom Clock Configurations:
Tick the Custom Format box - add time as apporpriate e.g. mine has the following:
  yyyy/mm/dd  \nhh:nn:ss
--- End quote ---

the back-slash "\" causes it to go to the next line
it's a while since I set it up - I had to experiment with spaces around the date in order to centre it

The various date options (yy mm dd etc etc) are in the help file (in the main T-Clock folder)
HTH

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version