ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (26/171) > >>

Miaz:
Okay, Added Display (ISO) Week Numbers on Calendar Option, Close Calendar on Lose Focus Option, Calendar Dialog now dynamically resizes at runtime if/as needed (toggle Week Numbers to see), and Added Miscellaneous Tab to Properties Dialog to Adjust Above.

So, Let me know what Ya think.
-Stoic Joker (June 05, 2010, 11:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Perfect!!!
Thank you - this is absolutely what I need.
Week number is correct - Wm for Germany will be chosen automatically.
Great job!

Stoic Joker:
The 7.5 download includes a copy of 7.3.-sagji (June 07, 2010, 04:15 AM)
--- End quote ---
:huh: - crap - fixed.

Also in the first post it says known issues none - but should it not mention my problem with the properties dialog appearing off screen when DPI is set to more than 100% and the taskbar is on the right?
--- End quote ---
Keyword: rush job. (fixed)

Some more information about it.
My screen is set to 2560x1600 (widescreen)
Where the dialog appears depends on the width of the taskbar - if it is minimum width then the dialog isn't visable, if it is very very wide then some of the dialog appears to the right of the taksbar, if it is set so that 10 notification icons fill one line then the left border and a very small part of the dialog appear under the taksbar.
--- End quote ---

I'm still kind of circling that one, because I'm not real sure how to attack it (don't give up on me just yet).

Miaz:
Hi,
In case you are looking for some nice and helpful options to include, here are some proposals:
- modify date stamps of files and folders (created / last modified / last access)
- copy names and/or path of files/folders to clipboard
Is this possible, anyhow?
I'm looking forward for every new modification  :Thmbsup:

Stoic Joker:
Hi,
In case you are looking for some nice and helpful options to include, here are some proposals:
- modify date stamps of files and folders (created / last modified / last access)-Miaz (June 07, 2010, 09:22 AM)
--- End quote ---
Unfortunately that is outside the scope of the project - It's a clock.

I do however have another program that does (exactly) that, which I may consider releasing at a later date.

I'm looking forward for every new modification  :Thmbsup:

--- End quote ---
This unfortunately would also be outside the (clock) scope of the project. However if you're using Windows 7, hold the Shift key while right clicking and Copy as Path will do what you're looking for.

Miaz:
Hi,
- modify date stamps of files and folders (created / last modified / last access)-Miaz (June 07, 2010, 09:22 AM)
--- End quote ---
Unfortunately that is outside the scope of the project - It's a clock.

I do however have another program that does (exactly) that, which I may consider releasing at a later date.

I'm looking forward for every new modification  :Thmbsup:

--- End quote ---
This unfortunately would also be outside the (clock) scope of the project. However if you're using Windows 7, hold the Shift key while right clicking and Copy as Path will do what you're looking for.
-Stoic Joker (June 07, 2010, 10:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

No problem - it was only a thought.
I really appreciate the current options of your program - and thanks again for the addition of the weeks.
BTY: The program I used for the mentioned points was DMEXMenu ShellExtension 3.19.
        But I don't know, whether it's running in Windows 7 or not.
EDIT: I've just seen a thread in DonationCoder regarding DMEX. I will test later.
EDIT2: It's something different. It's a bar - I only had a simple shell extension.
Edit 3: I've tested and I'm surprised: the very old shell extension also works in Windows 7  :)
          So, forget my postings.

Edit 4: Nevertheless I still have another proposal for calendar: Is it possible to include separate switches for Month and Year? By switching Month by Month it takes very long e.g. to go forward/reverse several Years.
example:   " < >  June 2010  < >"    
I don't know if it's possible to automatically switch year at "Month-Switch" January<>December.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version