ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (23/171) > >>

sagji:
I have downloaded the 0.7 release.

I still get a crash in x64 by going to the alarm tab and closing the dialog.-sagji (May 26, 2010, 08:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
If you could export the T-Clock config from the registry and either post it or send it to me, it will be easier for me to resolve - If I can duplicate the crash.
-Stoic Joker (May 26, 2010, 05:55 PM)
--- End quote ---
Reg export for HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Stoic Joker's attached, also I don't see the same problem in my x86 machine.
The about page doesn't give the version no, or date.
--- End quote ---
That's true, mainly because I've already got 4 places I have to manually update the build number (version tab of properties dialog) and I didn't want to add a fith that I knew I'd forget.

--- End quote ---
The best solution to that is for the app to read the information, put in by the build chain, from the exe.

Stoic Joker:
I have downloaded the 0.7 release.

I still get a crash in x64 by going to the alarm tab and closing the dialog.-sagji (May 26, 2010, 08:56 AM)
--- End quote ---
If you could export the T-Clock config from the registry and either post it or send it to me, it will be easier for me to resolve - If I can duplicate the crash.
-Stoic Joker (May 26, 2010, 05:55 PM)
--- End quote ---
Reg export for HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Stoic Joker's attached, also I don't see the same problem in my x86 machine.-sagji (May 27, 2010, 08:58 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well, that was an elusive little bastard ... Apparently it rather picky about what it crashes. Server 2k3 x64 had zero problems with it - but my Win 7 x64 box did finally crash (the shell) when I exited the dialog.

So... (Few carefully placed whacks with a Hammer and...) it appears to be behaving now.

The about page doesn't give the version no, or date.
--- End quote ---
That's true, mainly because I've already got 4 places I have to manually update the build number (version tab of properties dialog) and I didn't want to add a fifth that I knew I'd forget.

--- End quote ---
The best solution to that is for the app to read the information, put in by the build chain, from the exe.
--- End quote ---

:huh: Does that suggestion come with a map? I've seen the auto increment the build number option in/for C# projects - But this is written in pure (Win32 API) C using MSVS2005 - Which doesn't seem to automatically do much of anything.

Stoic Joker:
Actually I was thinking of alarms, not hourly chimes. The standard samples, and a lot of other suitable sounds, are so short as to be easily missed, but I don't want the alarm to repeat until cancelled.-sagji (May 15, 2010, 02:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hm... Let me Mull that one over a bit - I got see how many worms come flying outa the can when I open it before comitting... ;)-Stoic Joker (May 15, 2010, 03:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Okay, You win ... Alarms can now Chime the Hour.

tomos:
... Alarms can now Chime the Hour.
-Stoic Joker (May 27, 2010, 09:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

that sound like fun  ;-)
:D

sagji:
I have tested 7.2

The alarm crash has gone.

Is this the map you are looking for?
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms647003(VS.85).aspx
Versions 7 and 7.2 have the same version no in the file (2.0.1.111).
I have a vague memory of VS2005 having an auto build no option somewhere - presumably in the linker options section.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version