ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (10/171) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Okay, this one is kind of a quicky - but it's for a weird issue that has plagued TC forever. The font size calculation had a bugg that caused the size 8 font to be way tiny (and almost impossible to see). I've reworked the calculation method so now size 8 is actually size 8. While this change causes the clock text to need to be repositioned after settings are applied,  each time (in testing) it needed to be repositioned back to 0 instead of the offset I'd been using to center the clock. This implies (to me) that it's now being calculated correctly which finally allows the clock to properly self-center itself.

I also bumped up the font creation quality to ClearType Natural (it was draft) ... which seems a bit crisper, but I'll leave it up to you folks to let me know if it really is better. Download available it the usual place.

Thank you,

Stoic Joker

mouser:
Just reporting that the new version works well for me, as did the old version.
I never used the advanced features so i can't really comment on that, except to say that finding t-clock version for windows x64 was a godsend to me.

Here are the date time formatting settings i use; frankly i don't know why anyone on earth would use anything but these, so i suggest they be made not only the defaults, but the only option available unless the user is willing to hack the executable:

Stoic Joker:
Here are the date time formatting settings i use; frankly i don't know why anyone on earth would use anything but these, so i suggest they be made not only the defaults, but the only option available unless the user is willing to hack the executable:-mouser (March 25, 2010, 07:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

That seems a bit harsh...even by my (lack of) standards... ;)

That looks like an awfully old build in the screenshot, but in defense (hehe) of alternate settings, here's  my current config at the office.

mouser:
you're right, i screenshotted the old build so i could copy over my settings; the new organization is a nice improvement  :up:

ewemoa:
Trying out T-Clock 2010 (alpha -6- Release to DC).zip

Didn't know about
The font issues

Inspired to try
A different format

Used to use
  yyyy-mm-dd hh:nn:ss
But now trying
  yyyy-mm-dd\nhh:nn

Amazingly it works

Especially when one