ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (6/171) > >>

ewemoa:

--- Code: C++ ---if(day > 42) day = 7; // It was either Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy -or- the 49.7 day bugg :-)
Ha ha ha ha ha  :D

Now you can stick anything anywhere & it'll convert it for you on-the-fly as needed.

--- End quote ---

Sounds good to me  :Thmbsup:

Hopefully I'll have a new build ready sometime this weekend.

--- End quote ---

Good luck!  Err, I guess this happened while I was composing this response.../me goes off to download.-Stoic Joker (March 18, 2010, 08:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

ewemoa:
Tabbing Issue was actually with Virtual PC. After I restarted the whole shebang it started working just fine.
-Stoic Joker (March 18, 2010, 10:01 PM)
--- End quote ---
Congratulations -- it seems it wasn't your code :)

1. Deleting a running timer, also stops said timer.

--- End quote ---

Seems to be working.

2. Deleting a timer no longer scrambles all of the other configured timers.

--- End quote ---

I was going to test this, and went to create a second timer, but the Start button was disabled...This is not by design, right?

After a timer expired, I was able to create a new one and start that.  Then I was able to select the first one to start that too.  Scrambling seems to not have happened.

3. Removed excess MessageBoxes (that weren't actually supposed to be there - oops!).

--- End quote ---

Darn it!  How do I get them to appear now?  ;)

4. Fixed ... Tab Order issue.

--- End quote ---

Much nicer!

5. Entering out-of-range time data is now auto-converted to its D:HH:MM:SS equivelents

6. Timer Status message now reflects the above ... - This will eventually be a "Live" counter.

--- End quote ---

I am seeing appropriate values in the status dialog for the timer  :Thmbsup:  (I see that if I specify 2 minutes and 120 seconds in the dialog for creating timers, the numbers I specified are preserved in the dialog upon subsequent viewing.  Perhaps this is a nice feature.)

7. Timers that were running on program shutdown are automatically reset so they don't get stuck as unstartable.

--- End quote ---

So what currently happens is that one can still start them up, but they don't auto-resume.  Is that correct?  That's my interpretation of what I'm observing.  Definitely seems good to be able to start them again!

8. Some other stuff I can't remember at the moment.

--- End quote ---

I'm not finding any obvious non-trivial effect of pressing the "Test" (triangle) button (I imagine I'm supposed to hear the specified sound -- I'm not hearing the corresponding sound upon pressing the button though).  I don't remember whether this worked before and I've removed my older T-Clock -- oops.

Stoic Joker:
No can create 2nd timer when first is running Bugg is (known) on the To-Do list.

Test Sound Button Broken Bugg - (Is new...) - :o - (it used to work) - is on To-Do list.

Upgrade = Exchange Old bugs for New bugs. <- I just made that true)

I'm currently working on the Stopwatch feature, but will attack the Timer issues as soon as I can get the Stopwatch to stop acting like a rabid ape.

cranioscopical:
Thanks for the specially-requested additions!

as soon as I can get the Stopwatch to stop acting like a rabid ape.
-Stoic Joker (March 19, 2010, 11:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
;D (You can reform a rabid ape with a paid bear.)

wr975:
Thank you for this Windows7 compatible utility.  :Thmbsup:

If I could ask for one feature: Week in "Date Options". Would be very useful. Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version