ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (151/171) > >>

Stoic Joker:
I'm with mouser on the two vs 3 buttons thing as the extra button only serves to confuse a different group of people, and there's just no saving the reflex clickers. :D

Also there's really not much point in keeping my logo on the top right of the about page anymore, so why not use the space for the auto update configuration options? It has certainly worked out for the auto start checkbox. And since it's the first thing people see when they go for properties it keeps the option in view as a gentile reminder to give re-enabling it a shot.

Or... you could even move the (getting a bit long) history panel to its own history tab (or window), and (perhaps) better use the about page space to be about what's going on now.

@mouser - While we're all here - so to speak -  is there any way we can split this up and give WhiteTigX his own thread for TC? That way he'd have better control of the posting going forward...and I could sink into the past.

cranioscopical:
Enlarge the first button?

THEtomaso:
I've decided to add a question dialog regarding the update checker-WhiteTigX (December 01, 2015, 06:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
Great! :)

--

I've re-read some of my own posts a while ago and I really sound like an asshole from time to time-WhiteTigX (December 01, 2015, 06:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's not the impression that I got!
..but I DID get the feeling that discussing it any further would be pointless. :)

--

What do you think?-WhiteTigX (December 01, 2015, 06:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
Just make sure that it doesn't try to connect to the internet even once, unless the user has actually pressed that "Keep enabled" button first!

mouser:
is there any way we can split this up and give WhiteTigX his own thread for TC?
--- End quote ---

i think we can do better than that -- with 30 pages of posts tclock clearly deserves its own forum sub-area..

mouser:
I've created a new area with WhiteTigX and Stoic Joker as moderators, and moved this thread into it (links to old thread redirect here).

Let me know if you want me to split this thread up into different threads.

My suggestion would be to start a new sticky thread for the latest download links.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version