ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (140/171) > >>

IainB:
After reading this discussion thread, I downloaded, installed and ran T-Clock (T-Clock Redux x64 - 2.3.2 build 151).
This is on a laptop with Win8.1-64 PRO.
The systray clock now looks like this (which is just fine):

...and after making the calendar display settings, here:

...this is what the calendar display looks like:

This was almost what I wanted, which would have been something more like this (click image to enlarge):
(The display settings would need to allow for x months forwards, and y months prior to the current calendar month, with x and y and colours/backgrounds/fonts etc. selectable to those shown.)

T-Clock 2010 (download)

Question: Would it be possible that the range of T-Clock calendar display settings could be extended so as to enable this kind of thing?
(Thanks in advance.)

WhiteTigX:
in theory it probably could (almost)... though one problem would be the settings dialog to configure it :P There's not enough space right now.. might require a specific "Calendar" tab just for that...

IainB:
@WhiteTigX: Thanks. Well, there's hope for that request then.
I've been wanting to get that calendar display, and been hunting for software to do it for years. I had it all with BETACLOCK, but BETACLOCK stopped working at XP(SP3) and above.

cyrilh:
Hi,

Thanks White tiger++ for the fantastic work done here, it's adopted as part of my must have small pieces of free software (like pdfSAM and greenshot to name the ones I remember). How often I looked at the OS calendar and turned to another full blown app to read the week number!

Wishlist: being able to overlay other calendar data, static (e.g. school holidays in iCalendar format) or even better dynamic (e.g. read them from my email/calendar application)

Enjoy,
Cyril

WhiteTigX:
@IainB: I didn't yet fully look into it.. from what I've seen is that it's possible to change the background and font (style,color), but it might be "impossible" to set different fonts for week numbers, heading, etc...
Well maybe through hacks... but those are likely version dependent...

You basically just want similar colors as you've shown on the screen shot? May I ask why?

@cyrilh: well... there have been requests to be able to use the calendar for more stuff then just showing the current date... like adding an appointment or deadline, etc. But I'm not that interested into enhancing the in-build calendar that much... it's almost an entirely differently program and a lot of work to begin with... I might make it easier to replace T-Clock's calendar with a 3rd party one.. (like allowing once again to run custom programs on mouse clicks which is on my to-do anyway)

People are still welcome to contribute their own code :P

P.S. I really should change my name / grab another one.. everyone spells it differently xD Or some did even ask how to pronounce my current one right here.. Too bad White-Tiger / WhiteTiger wasn't available the time I registered^^ Or that I didn't use ShiroTora instead...
Though my name is meant to refer a white tiger, I'll never use a space between those words :P It's either White-Tiger or WhiteTiger

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version