ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (122/171) > >>

WhiteTigX:
[...] So, the buttom of the clock text is closer to the edge of the display on the second monitor compared to the main monitor. It would be nice if we could adjust the clock text positions seperately. [...]-power1power1 (September 11, 2014, 04:48 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well... I've thought about that as well... but the problem is that the current version basically only renders one clock... same content is then used (copied) for secondary clocks (and all secondary clocks actually use the same DC, so it's really only copied once)
So it's not possible to have these clocks independent.. though I can add that quite easy as well.. it would only require some more functions, not really that much more processing power if not used...

Though my question is: why is your second taskbar smaller? Even though I've used the lowest resolution possible for my tests and my main monitor is at 1080p, the taskbar looked the same...

I was actually hoping to disable my 2nd fake monitor xD It's annoying when my mouse leaves the screen on one side when I play a game^^

P.S. a tip for developers not having a multi-mon setup, just force Windows to enable a 2nd monitor and use Open Broadcaster to live-preview it's content on your primary monitor :P This way you can work with your 2nd monitor on your 1st in real time^^ Is kinda energy waste though, but works quite good ;)

power1power1:
Both my monitors have the same resolution ... After more investigation, it seems the taskbar on my main monitor is a bit taller because I am using large icons in that taskbar. I wish I could prevent that. Any suggestions?

WhiteTigX:
using the same sized taskbar on both monitors isn't an option? So either all with small icons, or all with large?
Well... you could change the clock height from 0 to 1 or -1 .. it won't resize the clock to the taskbar as the size is then relative to the text height and thus "fixed". Kinda the old behavior and the clock on your main taskbar wouldn't be centered but aligned to the top and the other one as well (might look like it's centered depending on size)

But to have them all look the same and to be centered, all taskbars must be the same... though it doesn't matter if one is at the top and the other on the bottom... as long as the size is similar.

Again, I might add the ability to use independent clocks.. (will be fully then, also different font etc.) But adding the necessary settings needs some time... also the memory usage will increase as well as CPU usage (mostly only if used, using mirrored clocks or only one will stay mostly the same)
You can still disable all additional clocks xD

power1power1:
I am using the same height (rows) for both taskbars. Only since I am using large icons for a toolbar in the main taskbar, I get the main taskbar a few pixels taller than than the taskbar in the second monitor. The problem would be solved if I could manually set the taskbar height in the registry or somewhere. I googled and it seems there is no such option to set the height :( In any case, having the clock on both taskbars are a great feature :) Thank you!

power1power1:
OK, I would like to report a bug: If I disconnect the second monitor and reconnect it, the second clock disappears. I can rstore it using the method mentioned in post #589 though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version