ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (82/171) > >>

mouser:
I suggest we ignore SJ's comment about not working more on TClock and simply do not let him leave it.

LonelyPixel:
Damn, too late... I didn't expect anything I need to know in those 17 pages and then this... Alright, so it seems I need to look into it myself. Anyway, glad the source code is available, I'll see if I can get it to work. Thanks for the hint, mouser. I might have waited in vain here.

mouser:
I wouldn't rush off so fast LP -- Stoic Joker needs to be convinced by all of us not to give up on TClockEx -- lots of us love it and he's done such a great job maintaining it.. I hope he will reconsider and maybe keep working on it a little as he has time.. Maybe a short break is all he needs..

LonelyPixel:
Ah, that you mean. I had erroneously imagined ironic tags around your post. ;-) Well, I think I could take a look at the source anyway, just out of curiosity how such things are done at all.

ethan_hines:
There is a little known time format that existed for only about a year. Yes I realize that doesn't give much credence to the idea but this is the year of change and I would like to know since now the SC is released if someone could add the option for decimal (metric) time where there are 10hrs per day 100mins per second and 100seconds per minute. See Wikipedia's Article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_time#France

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version