ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (80/171) > >>

Jesper Hertel:
I must admit I haven't read all 16 pages of comments, so I don't know if this bug has been mentioned before:

Right now at local time 2012-01-01 03:21, the week number is "00". It should be 52.

The "TClock: Calendar" shows the week number correctly.

The bug only shows a few days in the beginning of every year, and some years not at all... :-)

Happy new year!

ajp_anton:
Will you continue developing this at some point?
If so, I have a feature request:

Add an alarm countdown whenever it's active, and choose whether to have the clock or the countdown displayed by default, and the other when mouseover.
edit: And of course the ability to set the alarm timer as a countdown instead of just a set time =).

mitzevo:
I just wanted to say thanks for the nice piece of soft! Good job Stoic Joker, exactly what I was looking for - better customization for the time and date of Win7  :Thmbsup:

zzc:
I have been a happy user of betaclock (which has not been updated since 2007) on a Win XP computer for many years, and I was dismayed to find that it did not work on my new Win7 64-bit notebook. I was very happy when I found T-Clock 2010 recently. Thanks to Stoic Joker for the excellent software.

Just one small request to Stoic Joker. As far as I know (hope that I did not miss something obvious), to get the popup calendar, a user has to right click the time-date display, point to T-Clock Quickys, then move the mouse cursor over to T-Clock Calendar. I would appreciate it very much if you could kindly make accessing the calendar easier, e.g. a single left-click on the time-date display would popup the calendar, just like in betaclock. I do know that I can assign a hotkey to display the calendar but there are already far too many hotkeys from various software for poor me to remember.

Stoic Joker:
Just one small request to Stoic Joker. As far as I know (hope that I did not miss something obvious), to get the popup calendar, a user has to right click the time-date display, point to T-Clock Quickys, then move the mouse cursor over to T-Clock Calendar. I would appreciate it very much if you could kindly make accessing the calendar easier, e.g. a single left-click on the time-date display would popup the calendar, just like in betaclock.-zzc (April 12, 2012, 07:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

That is already a configurable option on the Mouse tab of T-Clock Properties. Just select Mouse Button, number of clicks, and action wanted (show calendar is on the default list) and hit apply. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version