ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Create Shortcut on the Destop (hopefully not as stupid as it sounds)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Eóin:
jdd, you probably have a slow or buggy shell extension installed. Try using the excellent ShellExView to disable them and then re enable one by one until you identify the culprit. If you sort by type you can probably just concentrate on the context menu ones.

Note after you disable/enable an extension you need to restart explorer.exe. One way to do so is kill the process through taskmanager and then still in taskmanger chose New task and type explorer. There may also be an easier way someone here knows :)

jdd:
I use Autohotkey.  Can you translate the script from AutoIt?

tomos:
-jdd (March 01, 2010, 08:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

I dont know why it says AutoIT (I think it's the nearest option in the drop-down code-highlighting when posting). Skwire's scripts normally work as AHK files (& are ahk I'm fairly sure)

cranioscopical:
--- End quote ---

jdd,

That is an ahk script.
the line:
"Formatted for AutoIt with the GeSHI Syntax Highlighter v1.0.8.4 [copy or print]"
is a little misleading.
If you click on the word "copy" in that line you'll be able to transfer the script to your own machine, naming it what you like.

I'd be quick to take Eóin's advice, you almost certainly have a 'bad' shell extension. Finding and removing that will make your computer days a lot less annoying.

skwire:
I use Autohotkey.  Can you translate the script from AutoIt?-jdd (March 01, 2010, 08:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

As tomos and cranioscopical mentioned, that is AHK code.  The AutoIt highlighter is the closest we have to an AHK highlighter.  Apologies for the ambiguity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version