ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Stephen's Weekly Tech News - Edition 3

<< < (2/3) > >>

wraith808:
You put that together on a smartphone?!?  All the more impressive!

40hz:
***Warning - the following is OT :P***

You put that together on a smartphone?!?  All the more impressive!
-wraith808 (March 01, 2010, 11:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, but not really. It's still just some free clip art and two blocks of text. :)

And doing it on the phone was mostly happenstance. I had the opportunity to try out a prototype smartphone that was running the newest mobile Flash beta package from Adobe. This was one of those "proof of concept" bits of fooling around that a developer friend of mine dragged me into.

So the phone and Flash combo just got me out onto the web. The actual drawing app I used is an amazing online art package called Aviary. You can find it at   http://aviary.com

Sign up for a free account and check it out if you get a chance. Well worth the time. :Thmbsup:

KynloStephen66515:
Every newsletter deserves its own masthead :Thmbsup:
 (see attachment in previous post)
-40hz (February 28, 2010, 11:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thats awesome, nice1 for that, I will deffo use it :D

40hz:
Glad you liked it. It's all yours now - and thank you for sitting in for "Dr. E"!!!

This is a fixed up version. Still not completely correct. I'll do a better 'final' as soon as I get twenty minutes free to have at it on a vector drawing app. (Can't do kerning in a paint program.)

Until then, go with this version: :Thmbsup:

KynloStephen66515:
Awesome & Logo of This news has been edited to make the logo, to that one, cause its just plain brill, tyvm for it :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version