ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

CDCompanion (ALPHA release) shape:spiral,lemniscate,drag&drop shape

<< < (4/5) > >>

sgtevmckay:
hello Rigel, it is good to hear from you  ;D
Markham and I were afraid that we may have lost you there for a while.  :-*

Rigel:
Hello  ;D
I'm glad to find you. I had to do many many thing but in Italy we can say ironically "L'erba cattiva non muore mai" ("The evil grass never die")  ;D
I had some trouble that slow me down and then I must rewrite all CDC two times because first implementation was to hard to upgrade and in the second version arrays structure wasn't stable and too slow. Then I thought to suspend the project waiting for .Net ver 4 where I hope it automatically set labels and show style to great speed up my CDC and to have more compatibility with CD but yesterday I had a big idea so I solve many problem e VoilĂ , les jeux sont faits!  ;D
Indeed in some moments the complexity of the code and some trouble made me think to reproduce my vision of CD in Java but my Girlfriend impugned a shoe with a very and impressive long heel and she has menaced me to use on a very precious part of my body  :P so I desist  :P

mouser:
Rigel, you have a wonderful way with words  ;D ;D ;D

sgtevmckay:
-mouser (May 08, 2010, 07:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Indeed  8)

Rigel:
-mouser (May 08, 2010, 07:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Really???? Thanks.  :D
But you find my English funny, strange or correct? I hope it's good because my future father-in-law came from New York and He speaks a very good Italian hundred times better than my english.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version