ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

CDCompanion (ALPHA release) shape:spiral,lemniscate,drag&drop shape

<< < (3/5) > >>

Archon of Fate:
 :o  :Thmbsup:

Rigel:
Update:
I'm trying a new algo, Cassini Oval, it's little difficult but when I finish I can have many circles like image below and also the counter-rotation

Markham:
I have kept silent until now, however, I have some concerns.

Is there a practical application for all of this, or is it simply designed as "eye-candy"?

My real concerns though are more about the technical aspects and, especially Circle Dock's response to commands, its true purpose and overall stability. Have you considered, for example, what happens if a user decides to hide the dock, add or remove items, display or show labels, change levels or even terminate the program?

I think what you have produced is interesting but that you are tackling the issue in the wrong way. As a proof of concept, it is fine, but I suggest you view this as a possible Docklet, co-operating with Circle Dock, and not as something that is stand-alone.

Mark

Rigel:
Hi, Mark
I like customize my desktop experience so I made some experiment initially for multiple instance where there are infact some restriction becouse the CD "show and hide" system is not standard and not recognized by windows so the users must use my show/hide system.
Other little problem is drag&drop but I think I will solve.
Thera are other problem based on event but they don't cause data lost or instability, only temporary graphic issue for now resolving with show/hide. I'm studing a way to intercept the varius event to solve all problem but I prefer finish the beta release first.
My program is in advanced of state and there many line code so I don't think to translate/pass in other language like docklet. If you want I pass you the geometrical code or better if you pass me the method for eclipse I send you the methods for others shape.
For multiinstance app the problem is show/hide system and multi drag&drop but you don't like the multiinstance system so I think remains like now.
If you want my code I'am to your orders  :D

Bye

Rigel:
Hi,
   I add the rar with my app for multi CD and shape. Thanks to Sarge :) for the name: CDCompanion
Excuse me for the partial release but there are many test to do and I have less time day by day.
Tomorrow I test others shape and if nobody post problem in the next few day I post the others option for multi CD.
Then, when the base is stable, I will search a way to enable new drag and drop system.
I hope to find the time to do a better guide, for now keep patience :)
Please post comment, bug or suggestion.
Bye

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version