ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What's your "Autism Quotient"?

<< < (4/6) > >>

tinjaw:
22 for me. I noticed some overlap with my ADHD, but they are distinctly different. I'm no Rain M..... oooooooooo! Look at that!!! Shinnny! :P

app103:
30? :huh:

Deozaan:
I got a 13. For the first time in my life I'm normal! It's interesting that just a couple years ago some of my answers would have been much different and my score would have been higher. I guess that's a sign that I've become more mentally stable. Hooray!

The question about whether or not I was fascinated by dates was tricky for me. I wasn't sure what kind of dates it meant. I am truly fascinated by dating--the act of going out with/getting to know better a member of the opposite gender--but not so much with the edible dates or dates on a calendar.

I figured it meant calendar dates, but it was amusing to consider answering the question for the fruit or getting-to-know-you types.

Carol Haynes:
8 !!!

Am I subhuman ? It doesn't say what 'low' means ???

cranioscopical:
but then I began thinking carefully about what that means to me and how it would affect my position as center of the universe and now my wife tells me that she couldn't break into my train of thought for three days, did I mention that my wife couldn't break into my train of thought for three days, no not for three days, but that was okay because otherwise I'd have had to take time to meet my subjects guests and I don't like them anyway...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version