ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Nice site found while looking for right click/copy path extension

(1/2) > >>

KiTTy:
While I was looking for a shell extension so that I could right click on any file and or directory and be able to copy path and or file to my clip board, I found http://www.codeunit.co.za – Software, Code, Technology and Tutorials that I thought I’d like to share here.
Why is he not here already? :p

Though he didn’t write the copy path extension (Author’s website is gone) he does offer it for download:
http://www.codeunit.co.za/2009/10/06/copy-path-shell-extension/comment-page-1/
So far it’s my fav copy path extension :)

mouser:
Nice find -- looks like lot's of little gems in that blog, and updated frequently.  :up:

craiglotter:
Thanks for the linkage, glad I could help. As for being regularly updated, yup, once a day - so there's always something fresh to look at! :)

(I personally dislike seeing blogs that have literally a post or two ever second month or so!)

mouser:
Welcome to the site Craig, nice of you to say hello!
Really enjoying your blog.. I think it's a daily visit for me from now on.

daddydave:
While I was looking for a shell extension so that I could right click on any file and or directory and be able to copy path and or file to my clip board-KiTTy (February 25, 2010, 01:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

Did you settle on one of those? My favorite of those is SendToA3X although I haven't really used it since I was using Windows XP honestly. It actually is a little different, it uses the SendTo menu instead of the direct right-click menu. It can also be used to add command line parameters on the fly and it also has a lot of functions geared toward unattended installs and AutoIt3 scripting. I haven't messed with unattended installs lately, which is what I mainly used it for, so I haven't bothered to install it on my current setup, but I thought it was pretty slick when I was using it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version