ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Only matching .exe files within a folder (or its subfolders)

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
this is absolutely coming -
we've discussed the concept of modifiers before as well, so you will be able to define types of searches and restrict results to certain extensions and subdirectories easily using a search pattern.

dylan +mp3 +mydocs

would say search for files with "dylan" in their name with modifiers "+mp3" and "+mydocs"; +mp3 modifier might say to find only files with extensions .mp3 and .pls, and +mydocs would specify certain directories to search in.

tonyp:
Once again it seems you've thought of just about everything, and everyone.  I'm amazed by how completely customizable both FARR and Screenshot Captor are; you've read my mind for what I'd like in such programs.  I look forward to poking my head around these forums and getting up to speed.   Thanks. :Thmbsup:

duke1995:
finding control panel applets is on the todo list for version 2; not implemented yet.
-mouser (January 25, 2006, 06:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Will "finding control panel applets" be a part of version 2 after all ? I know i can do that by making shortcuts to them in a folder of my choice but it would just be easier if it worked out of the box.

Thanks for this great program anyway :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version