ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST MiniCap VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.42.01 - Jun 27, 2022

<< < (19/21) > >>

mouser:
The CloseApp dlls are completely unusued in the portable version, they are only there to help the installer (I'll update the portable zip maker to ignore them).

The DcKeyHk.dll and DcMouseHk.dll are used ONLY when you invoke the -captureredregselect or -captureobjselect commands, which use a special "red box" overlay on the screen while you are still able to interactive with your desktop.  If you don't use those commands you don't need those dlls.

mouser:
Please try the latest official download, which is v1.35.
[BugFix] Fixed bug where -capsound arguement was ignored if -exit parameter was passed.
[MinorImprovement] Simplified help topics.
Also removed unnesc. dlls from portable zip.

AbteriX:
I used MiniCap  yesterday again and just realized it will created wanted sub folder on its own,.... great!  :Thmbsup:

-save "wantedSubFolder\OUTPUTFILENAME.png"

Thanks for a great app man.

smaragdus:
@mouser

Hello there,

MiniCap page says that the latest version of MiniCap is 1.35, MiniCap forum thread says it is version 1.36, while program windows shows version 1.34:

Which is the latest actual version of MiniCap?

I highly appreciate your work but I think that you are a bitter careless with versioning. You might consider embedding the actual version number in the executable files.

Happy holidays.

mouser:
Most of my apps auto-update their version info, but minicap doesn't, and I admit I have been careless about minicap versioning..
I will try to release a new version this week and clear up the confusion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version