ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST MiniCap VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.42.01 - Jun 27, 2022

<< < (18/21) > >>

dbareis:
Wow I can't believe I don't have an option for whether to capture the mouse cursor/pointer.. The ability is in the code so that is an oversight, I will add one immediately.
Your second point about stderr is valid, let me consider.
-mouser (July 14, 2016, 08:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe I misunderstood, should I be able to download this from somewhere, the download at "https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/MiniCap/index.html" is from last year.

mouser:
Please try downloading the newly uploaded v1.34 from the download page and see the documentation on two new commandline options:

-stderr
If the parameter is passed, all errors will be sent to stderr stream instead of being displayed using messageboxes on screen.
-cursor
Includes the mouse cursor when capturing an image

dbareis:
Please try downloading the newly uploaded v1.34 from the download page and see the documentation on two new commandline options:

-stderr
If the parameter is passed, all errors will be sent to stderr stream instead of being displayed using messageboxes on screen.
-cursor
Includes the mouse cursor when capturing an image
-mouser (July 24, 2016, 01:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks "-cursor" works fine, if "-stderr" used then the program should exit under all circumstances, I tried "minicap -? -stderr" and got the error message "Unkown commandline argument '-?' to stderr, but it was waiting on stdin input (also note spelling mistake in error message).

I also tried "-capsound" and that doesn't produce any sound, I doucle clicked the wav file and it sounded proving my computer doesn't have any audio playing issues...

mouser:
you can use -exit to make it exit automatically, though i suppose i could enable that whenever it sees -stderr flag.

i'll check the capsound argument.

dbareis:
i'll check the capsound argument.
-mouser (July 24, 2016, 08:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, thats only a nice to have, I will keep an eye out for an update.  Is there any documentation on what the dll's do, the program seems to work fine without them (I did install them to try "capsound").

Thanks
Dennis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version