ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST MiniCap VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.42.01 - Jun 27, 2022

<< < (8/21) > >>

joby_toss:
I think MiniCap is great as it is; you should keep those for Screenshot Captor (maybe make it accept advanced commandline options like these).
I don't know why, but when using Screenshot Captor, Url Snooper or FARR the "Userappdata/DonationCoder/Keys" folder is created (with installinfo.dat and key.dat files) even though the same files are created in every application folders (i use "Configdir=." in settings). Can you make this stop (not good for flashdrive use)?
I don't know why you say MiniCap does not have many users because it is the best application of its kind on the web (freeware or commercial); i'll make a post about it on portablefreeware forum to see what others think.
P.S.: @Josh: I almost smashed my lcd trying to kill that bug from your avatar...i was soo close :) .

Josh:
hahaha, nice! Now, lets smash mouser's huge head! You should hear him in the irc channel, quite a little showboater.

Nah, mouser's software is always great and this program is no exception.

kartal:
Ok here some of my wishes
-Another custom mode in which minicap asks for a file name based on settings. For example I have date based file naming. So when i use this mode, minicap would name the file as todays date and bring a pop up input field where I can modify the actual name(which is based on the date)
-One more mode that would bring a scribble grafic tools in which I would modify the screenshot on the fly.This menu would be shown right after screenshot is taken. Probably couple simple drawing tools like lines and a pen.

mouser:
great idea about confirming a file name -- i can add that easily, so that you can add a -confirmsave flag to use the name provided as a suggestion.

the last thing i don't do but i can add an ability to autolaunch another graphic image editor.

kartal:
Mouser please make sure that minicap would respect folder settings (date based folders for example) as well before bringing the file name input window. So one does not need to browse through to find the right folder.

Bringing a graphic editor is not a bad idea either. I know minicap could run apps after execution, but if it can trasnfer the file to the app that would be great.

mouser, keep up the great work please!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version