ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST MiniCap VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.42.01 - Jun 27, 2022

<< < (15/21) > >>

mouser:
Can you guys try the new MiniCap (v1.30) beta:

* https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/MiniCap/downloads/beta/MiniCapSetup.exe
* https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/MiniCap/downloads/beta/MiniCapPortable.zip
v1.30.01 - Aug 10, 2014 - what's new

* [BugFix] Region capture sizes were off by one.
* [MinorFeature] Main window now shows on taskbar (when main window is shown).
* [MinorFeature] Image dimensions are now shown on main window.
* [MinorFeature] Selection is cleared after new captures.
* [BugFix] Image starts out blank if MiniCap launched with no commandline parameters.
* [Feature] Updated with new scrolling capture code from big brother tool Screenshot Captor.
* [MinorFeature] Previous foreground window is restored after exit.

hail2u:
Thanks! I have confirmed bug that mentioned above was fixed.

“Previous foreground window is restored after exit.” is very nice.

mouser:
Excellent!

mouser:
v1.31.01 - Aug 17, 2014

* [BugFix] Region capture sizes were off by one.
* [MinorFeature] Main window now shows on taskbar (when main window is shown).
* [MinorFeature] Image dimensions are now shown on main window.
* [MinorFeature] Selection is cleared after new captures.
* [BugFix] Image starts out blank if MiniCap launched with no commandline parameters.
* [Feature] Updated with new scrolling capture code from big brother tool Screenshot Captor.
* [MinorFeature] Previous foreground window is restored after exit.
* [Feature] New commandline option to embed (exif) comment in file (gif, png, jpg, pdf, tiff, but not .bmp format).
* [Feature] New commandline option to not focus a target window when doing a window capture.

Nod5:
I have an issue with minicap on my laptop (high DPI screen but I've set it to 1920x1080).
When I start minicap with the -captureregselect parameter the screen is zoomed in a bit and the right/bottom side of the screen out of view. This means I can't screencap regions in the right/bottom part of the screen.

Once the minicap process ends the screen zooms back into the correct resolution again.

-captureredregselect works as expected and doesn't zoom in, but I prefer the more minimal -captureregselect

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version