ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST MiniCap VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.42.01 - Jun 27, 2022

<< < (10/21) > >>

kartal:
How about screencaptor as suggested graphic application?

great idea about confirming a file name -- i can add that easily, so that you can add a -confirmsave flag to use the name provided as a suggestion.

the last thing i don't do but i can add an ability to autolaunch another graphic image editor.
-mouser (August 07, 2008, 02:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

mouser:
Uploaded v1.14.01.
Very minor changes since last version, but if you capture skinned windows (bblean, etc) then this might be useful.

joby_toss:
Hello again!

I'd like to ask you some more questions:

1. Is there any option to automatically watermark a screenshot (I'd like to add a logo in the bottom right corner) ? If it's not possible in MiniCap, how can I achieve this with ScreenshotCaptor (I can't find the option to auto-watermark a screenshot) ?

2. Are there any official MiniCap or ScreenshotCaptor logos I could use ? I know about those clipart objects from SC, but I'd like to use something that displays only their titles, without "made with", and with transparent background.

Thanks!

mouser:
1. Is there any option to automatically watermark a screenshot (I'd like to add a logo in the bottom right corner) ? If it's not possible in MiniCap, how can I achieve this with ScreenshotCaptor (I can't find the option to auto-watermark a screenshot) ?
--- End quote ---

the way to do it would be to find an external watermarking tool that can be invoked in commandline mode, and then add a commandline invocation of it inside Screenshot Captor or in minicap call.

see this post for some links: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=15798.0

and i'd love if you could share the solution you find.

---

2. Are there any official MiniCap or ScreenshotCaptor logos I could use ? I know about those clipart objects from SC, but I'd like to use something that displays only their titles, without "made with", and with transparent background.
--- End quote ---

that's a really nice thought :)
Hamradio made some cool big icons for SC that would be suitable maybe: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=14658.msg127164#msg127164

mouser:
v1.17.01 - 12/25/2009

* Added commandline options for printing.
* Added print button.
* Hitting Escape key in main form will now exit.
v1.16.01 - 3/12/2009

* Added commandline options for resizing
v1.15.01 - 12/08/2008

* Added commandline option -postrun "commandline" to run a post processing program on the captured image (use $file$ to replace saved image filename in commandline)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version