ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST MiniCap VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.42.01 - Jun 27, 2022

<< < (9/21) > >>

joby_toss:
Can you also add an option that would allow MiniCap to make a series of "n" screenshots at an interval of "x" seconds ? This would be very useful.
Thanks!

TucknDar:
the last thing i don't do but i can add an ability to autolaunch another graphic image editor.-mouser (August 07, 2008, 02:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's a good idea! More advanced editing features should def be kept out of minicap and reserved for Screenshot captor :)

Nighted:
*Bug: MiniCap chokes badly when trying to scroll-cap a browser page that contains flash (Firefox).

*Request: Have ESC (or abort from the context menu) end MiniCap completely as it currently opens the editor when wanting to cancel a capture.

Thanks

TucknDar:
*Request: Have ESC (or abort from the context menu) end MiniCap completely as it currently opens the editor when wanting to cancel a capture.-Nighted (August 17, 2008, 02:19 AM)
--- End quote ---
+1

This is a bit of an annoying "feature"...

kartal:
It is here. Amazingly it works fine when I choose "save as". It respects the capture file and folder convention. Great job Mouser!

Mouser please make sure that minicap would respect folder settings (date based folders for example) as well before bringing the file name input window. So one does not need to browse through to find the right folder.

-kartal (August 07, 2008, 02:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version