ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST MiniCap VERSION INFO THREAD - v1.42.01 - Jun 27, 2022

<< < (3/21) > >>

LuckMan212:
Well, I have already worked around this using nnCron:

--- ---#( auto_screen_capture
NoLog
Time: */10 * * * * *
Rule: PROC-EXIST: "*.scr" 0=
Action:
FILE-EXIST: "C:\Screencaps\%YYYY%-%MM%-%DD%\NUL" 0=
IF
DIR-CREATE: "C:\Screencaps\%YYYY%-%MM%-%DD%"
THEN
StartIn: "C:\Program Files\MiniCap"
BelowNormalPriority
START-APP: minicap.exe -save "C:\Screencaps\%YYYY%-%MM%-%DD%\$customdate$.png" -customdate "$Y-$m-$d__$H$M" -captureregion 0 0 1279 1023 -exit
)#But I'm not sure...... :-\ if it is going to add a lot of overhead to MiniCap, then I would say leave it out and just don't crash.  If it won't slow it down much, then I guess it would be nice to add this feature.

mouser:
cool, i was going to ask you if you wouldn't mind posting your cron thing for others to see how you did it, but you beat me to it :)

LuckMan212:
also, for those who don't know, nnCron (which I have written that code snippet for above) is a very excellent and powerful program which can automate just about any task you can imagine.  If you know the Forth programming language, you can develop your own plugins for it to further enhance its amazing feature set.  The program has very low resource usage and is extremely stable.  Some examples of things I am using it for:

* automatic log-rolling of my process logs each month
* send commands over serial port to control lighting in my lizard tank according to sunrise/sunset times each day
* monitor Event Logs and display balloon popups for my user-defined list of specific events
* sync time with NTP time servers
* download latest episode of an internet radio show that I enjoy every day
* monitor a custom list of folders with individual quotas for each and display alerts if any of them go over quota (temp folders, etc)and now, thanks to mouser and MiniCap

* take screenshot of my desktop each 10 minutes to keep a history of work done
I dont work for nnCron I just think its a great app and deserves some mention.
http://www.nncron.ru

crono:
Hi Mouser - really great - this is exactly what I was looking for  -  Thank you very very much :-* :Thmbsup:

mouser:
i've said it before but i'll say it again, it really makes a huge difference in terms of enjoying programming when you can get positive feedback and thanks from users.

this might be a good time to check your toolkits, and if you find a freeware program you're using that you really like, why not email the author and say thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version