ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Get 40% off The Pragmatic Bookshelf

(1/2) > >>

tinjaw:
YES. I benefit directly by this post. But it is a way for me to offer you 40% off your purchase at The Pragmatic Bookshelf, a great publisher for developers.

I already own several titles from them:

* Data Crunching: Solve Everyday Problems using Java, Python, and More by Greg Wilson
* Pragmatic Version Control using Subversion by Mike Mason
* Release It!: Design and Deploy Production-Ready Software by Michael T. Nygard
* Ship it!: A Practical Guide to Successful Software Projects by Jared Richardson, Will Gwaltney, Jr
I can recommend them all.

They are now having a promotion. If you are not already a member of their website, I can send you an invite code. If you join you get 40% off your first purchase. AND YES, I too get a 40% coupon. (If there are others here on DC that have this offer too, let me know and we can spilt up the requests among us.)

Get 40% off The Pragmatic Bookshelf

I am looking to purchase:

* Language Implementation Patterns: Create Your Own Domain-Specific and General Programming Languages by Terence ParrAnd maybe also:

* Web Design for Developers: A Programmer's Guide to Design Tools and Techniques by Brian P. Hoganand/or:

* SQL Antipatterns: Avoiding the Pitfalls of Database Programming by Bill Karwin

wraith808:
I just got this same e-mail LOL :)  And yes, I can recommend the site!

phitsc:
Not a member yet. So one of you PM me an invite or PM me for my email address.

tinjaw:
phitsc,

PM on the way.

phitsc:
by the way: any reason to order any of these books on 'The Pragmatic Bookshelf' instead of Amazon? they all seem to be cheaper on Amazon (sometimes as much as 30% or more). Well, unless you have a 40% coupon. Or you want the paper book/ebook bundle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version