ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Text of options is cut (not all is showing).

<< < (3/4) > >>

Amadawn:
OK, sorry, I didn't know about that.

Cheers,

Amadawn

mouser:
ill just echo what nontroppo said - it really helps me a lot when bugs are entered in the bug tracker - makes it a LOT easier for me to remember them and motivates their fixing.  i always start with the bug tracker list first when working on a program update :)

Amadawn:
I just created the bug report. I set it as major because it does not allow you to create new group aliases. Feel free to change it back to minor if you think that it is not so important. I did not really know what kind of criteria you use (as you have block and crash importance as well).

Cheers,

Amadawn

Amadawn:
I've also added other bugs/suggestions to the bug tracking system. Is that what you expect or would you rather that we comment feature requests on this forum first?

Amadawn

mouser:
im looking over the bug reports + feature requests you're filing, they are excellent - keep it up; i think version 2 will implement most.  great to have more ideas.

as far posting on forum+bugtracker.. its a judgement call.. if its something you think could benefit from discussion and debate, then by all means post on forum as well.  it can never hurt to post in both places, but if its something you really want, posting in bugtracker is best way to insure that i make a hard decision about whether to implement or not.  that's the nice thing about the bug tracker is it keeps things from falling by the wayside.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version