ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Text of options is cut (not all is showing).

(1/4) > >>

Amadawn:
Many of the options of FFR have their text cut (i.e. it does not fit within the text area of the checkboxes). For instance, in the Display tab, there is an "Auto-shrink window to fit r" (and the rest is cut out). Is this normal?

Amadawn

Amadawn:
Actually almost all the windows seem to have the wrong size. For instance the window to define groups is too small and the buttons to save and cancel are almost ouside of the window (only the top part of the buttons is showing). Even if I make the window bigger the buttons remain almost outside.

For your info, I am running WindowsXP with a WindowsXP theme. However this is the only application that is giving me such trouble. I'd like to put an image here but I don't know how!

Cheers,

Angel

kimmchii:
this is because of the windows dpi setting (increase font size), if you use the default you shouldnt have this problem, i also have the same problem.

Amadawn:
Actually I have the Font Size set to normal. Also, even if that was the problem, I don't believe that that would explain the problem with the Group definition window.

mouser, is there some way for me to send you a picture of the problem?

Cheers,

Amadawn

Amadawn:
I just found out how to attach pictures to posts. See the problem that I am refering to:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version