ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Which is better windows mobile or android os or iphone os?

<< < (13/13)

Deozaan:
Not that the current trends should necessarily affect any individual's decision, but I found this article interesting:

Android phones may be outselling the iPhone in the US for the first time, according to new NPD data. In the first quarter of the year, Google-based phones like the Motorola Droid and HTC Droid Eris helped bump Android up to 28 percent of the market where Apple's phone mustered just 21 percent. RIM's BlackBerries were relatively safe but dropped to 36 percent, down 6 percent.-http://www.electronista.com/articles/10/05/10/apple.allegedly.slipping.to.3rd.place/
--- End quote ---

Apparently Apple is in 3rd place when it comes to SmartPhone OS usage.

And I also recently found out that iPhones are good for something after all: Android has been ported to the iPhone.

Full Disclosure: I have an Android phone which I love (I've never liked cell phones until I got my G1) and I despise Apple. I tried to be diplomatic about it in the beginning of this post but gave in at the end. I'm not sorry! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version