ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Must Login to BDJ to See All Future Deals Now

<< < (2/2)

wraith808:
I'll not sign up either.  I suppose Nico's doing me a favor- I'll not spend as much if I miss more! :)  And I think that Nico owns iconico (and has his own software) but don't quote me on that. 

As an aside, I remembered bugmenot.com.  There was no account there for bitsdujour.com, so I created one.  If you don't mind the cookies part, then you can use bugmenot/bugmenot to login.

rjbull:
I don’t know - he claims to never sell or give out info to any other entity; he already has my email address from the daily deal email subscription and he appears clean on that front.-J-Mac (May 10, 2010, 11:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

I haven't seen any obvious spam from Bits du Jour yet either, and I'd already signed up for weekly updates before they started this.  But I don't want to see any in future either...   >:(

Looks like it might be a way for him to "customize" deals for individual people. I don’t think I want yet another organization tracking where I look and what I buy so they can tailor ads to what they perceive as my interests.

--- End quote ---

I agree  :(  Have you noticed that people who post in BdJ's "Suggestions" are now labelled Bright Spark, Rising Star, Frequent Flyer or Superstar?  Is that supposed to make people feel good?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version