ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Dockable auto-hiding drag & drop multi-monitor desktop wallpaper app

<< < (4/4)

Stoic Joker:
I can sort of confirm the nothing happens (I'm on Win7 x64 pro). I didn't have any pics with the same resolution as the desktop, but I gave it a shot with a different size and it tiled the existing wallpaper into blocks the size of the image I'd selected.

(Correction/clarification-> It didn't change the size of the currently displayed wallpaper, it only tiled it at its native size (it had been stretched to fit).

skwire:
I can sort of confirm the nothing happens (I'm on Win7 x64 pro). I didn't have any pics with the same resolution as the desktop, but I gave it a shot with a different size and it tiled the existing wallpaper into blocks the size of the image I'd selected.

(Correction/clarification-> It didn't change the size of the currently displayed wallpaper, it only tiled it at its native size (it had been stretched to fit).
-Stoic Joker (February 16, 2010, 06:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm...that would indicate that it DID try to set the wallpaper.    :huh:

mouser:
i tested on win7 and it seemed to work, so that's strange that it's working for some people and not others..

steeladept:
Not necessarily.  Remember, they said they were using 64-bit, not 32-bit.  The display driver, or the 64 bit WOW implimentation in windows could cause the issue as well.  That is unless you are using 64 bit too Mouser.....

lanux128:
this freeware ZBar, has support for one wallpaper image per screen. other handy features include a taskbar on the second monitor, with an optional clock.

• http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/zbar/index.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version