ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

In the "What the Hell?" department...

<< < (5/5)

mwb1100:
I'd keep in mind a couple things:  we're talking about cub scouts (around 4th grade or younger), not boy scouts,  and that cub scouts is supposed to be fun in addition to other things that might be part of scouting.

Now, I certainly wouldn't care if this particular award were dropped, but neither do I think it's a sign the empire is falling.

They might want to drop the 'Marbles' award first though (I imagine that one has been around for a while).

40hz:
@mwb1100 - Wanna laugh? See the addendum I added to my comment above yours. I was typing it when you posted.

40hz gets his comeuppance!  ;D

esoito:
@40hz

LOL LOL Good one! I greatly enoyed your spray! Hopefully after a change of tablets you'll feel even better  :D  Crabby?  Nah. Twitter and bisted? Nah.

Actually, you almost persuaded me to argue against myself...almost, but not quite.  

At the end of the day Scouts are supposed to be relevant to kids today and fun. Something so many youngsters today miss out on.

So often they seem to be expected to move from infancy to adultery (yes...I know...good isn't it?) with nothing in between!

40hz:
Actually, you almost persuaded me to argue against myself...almost, but not quite.
-esoito (April 30, 2010, 03:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

No need. I already did. And apparently, I lost that argument. ;D

So often they seem to be expected to move from infancy to adultery (yes...I know...good isn't it?) with nothing in between!
-esoito (April 30, 2010, 03:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

A definite problem that. Which brings us back to gwen7's suggestion for that Kama Sutra merit badge...  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version