ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Buzzzzzzzzinggggg - Google Buzz - Gmail with facebook features

<< < (4/8) > >>

SKesselman:
Tried it, hated it, left it, now hiding from it  :down:
-Stephen66515 (February 10, 2010, 11:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Saw the sign up page yesterday, made it a point to not touch that "Try it" button, and logged into my gmail account.
Woke up this morning only to find that while I was sleeping, it had snuck into my gmail account & made a comfy little home for itself.
It showed me the people I'm "following" and the people who are "following" me.
W T F ??????? I don't "follow", I don't Tweet. I'm only on Facebook and I keep FB & Gmail separate for a reason.

Uggghh...I feel like I'm being stalked by a google app!!!!
Get away from me, Buzz, you creep! Can't you take "No" for an answer?  >:(

KynloStephen66515:
Tried it, hated it, left it, now hiding from it  :down:
-Stephen66515 (February 10, 2010, 11:44 AM)
--- End quote ---
Woke up this morning only to find that while I was sleeping, it had snuck into my gmail account & made a comfy little home for itself.
-SKesselman (February 11, 2010, 11:38 AM)
--- End quote ---

Google desperate for users by the sound of it lol

nudone:
probably just turn it off here...

bottom of gmail pages.

SKesselman:
Thanks so much, nudone.
Armed with nothing but a keyboard & some determination, I've already cornered him and kicked him out, I found out how to do it it on Life Hacker.
I tried to post the directions I found for anyone else but I keep forgetting how post pics as links here & am in a hurry so I gave up.
(Notezilla!!)

I just didn't want my followers or those I'm following me to think I was ignoring them when they were misinformed that I was on buzzz...
Posting pics & stuff to a group I'm included in or worse, just me...bad, Google. Not nice at all. Stupid idea IMO.

Thanks, again  :)

wraith808:
Buzz isn't an opt-in platform, much like Talk... it's integrated into Gmail, which is supposed to be one of its selling points... *shrug*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version