ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Make web search in current opened browser - Farr_Browser_Launcher by lanux128

<< < (4/8) > >>

lanux128:
here is the version you requested, supports four browsers - A to D in order of preference. you may want to edit the INI file first to reflect the actual path in your system. also in certain cases, you may have to change the "BrowserX_ProcessName" section since this "ProcessName" is used to detect which browsers are open, e.g. Iron Portable's processes are seen in the system as "Iron.exe" not "IronPortable.exe" and so on.

please try this out and let me know how it works out for you. :)

Edit: i've uploaded the fixed version in this post here.

joby_toss:
You might wonder why I haven't replied yet!

It's because I'm speechless!

:Thmbsup:

lanux128:
You might wonder why I haven't replied yet!

It's because I'm speechless!-joby_toss (May 22, 2010, 07:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

i'm glad that they work well for you and thanks for your kind words. 8)

lanux128:
btw, FBL will work wherever you can specify a custom browser like this:
c:\pathto\Farr_Browser_Launcher2.exe <url>

currently i have it working in mIRC as well. to make it work, put the following lines in your remote section (press Alt+r to invoke the scripts editor dialog).

--- ---on ^*:hotlink:*//*.*:*: { }
on *:hotlink:*//*.*:*: { run C:\Program Files\DonationCoder\Farr\Scripts\Farr_Browser_Launcher2.exe $1 }
on ^*:hotlink:*www.*:*: { }
on *:hotlink:*www.*:*: { run C:\Program Files\DonationCoder\Farr\Scripts\Farr_Browser_Launcher2.exe $1 }

obviously you need to change the path accordingly. :)

joby_toss:
Obviously, FBL was designed for and works within FARR as lanux128 described here.

But the cool thing is that it works with other apps, too, like mIRC (see the above post).

It also works with Executor; just go to Settings->Misc. and enter FBL's path in the "Optional browser" field (and don't forget the $U$ parameter for keywords).
Make web search in current opened browser - Farr_Browser_Launcher by lanux128

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version