ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Anyone playing Mass Effect 2 game yet?

<< < (2/10) > >>

p3lb0x:
Wraith808, playing the second game before the first in this case seems like a bad idea as you apparently get a more engaging story by continuing your current arch from the first game into the second using a save import feature

wraith808:
Wraith808, playing the second game before the first in this case seems like a bad idea as you apparently get a more engaging story by continuing your current arch from the first game into the second using a save import feature
-p3lb0x (February 19, 2010, 07:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

From what I've read they've taken that into account, and I had the first on the 360, so I wouldn't be importing games in any case. *shrugs*  I'm not really planning to go back to play the first one- it was just one of those things I never got to.  But thanks for the heads up in any case.

f0dder:
Wraith808, playing the second game before the first in this case seems like a bad idea as you apparently get a more engaging story by continuing your current arch from the first game into the second using a save import feature-p3lb0x (February 19, 2010, 07:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
Great - I'm pretty sure I nuked the savegames.

JavaJones:
You guys may find this useful: http://www.masseffectsaves.com/
Basically you can find a save that matches the path you decided to take in the previous game, even if it was on the 360, and then continue on from that.

- Oshyan

mouser:
I played it yesterday and didn't enjoy it.

As much as I enjoy reading about video games, I think it's time for me to admit that I really just do not enjoy playing them.

Playing these modern games makes me feel like I'm one of those grumpy old guys in a movie screaming at the kids on the street to "keep down that racket!"  It's just too much information -- controlling squads of multiple teammates in a 3d world with all these noise and explosions coming in from all directions.. frankly i just want the damn racket to stop so i can concentrate.  Too many controls and options and special abilities.. it's just information overload.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version