ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Minor Glitches

<< < (3/5) > >>

Markham:
Hope it works!  I figured out that my problem with the CTRL key was due to the fact that I had the CTRL key setup as a trigger for showing CD.  I tookthat off and my CTRL key is working again...

Next step...  multiple instances....
-Ltan (February 10, 2010, 05:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good catch! I've just checked the code and just realised that, if any of Shift, Ctrl, Alt and Win are used as Mouse Modifiers, I'm suppressing the KeyUp and KeyDown triggers - ie not passing them down the chain. Oh dear! That's bad! I've corrected the code and now I will only suppress the Win key's KeyUp and KeyDown if that key is used as a modifier. The reason for suppressing the Win(dows) key is that if you want to use that key as a Mouse Modifier then it's highly likely you don't want the Start Menu displayed upon pressing it.

Looks like there'll be another update today, folks...

Mark

Archon of Fate:
Sorry if i came off too forceful earlier, was a little confused thats all

Archon of Fate:
I feel like an ass because All I have done is mostly post bugs.  :(
...but I think I found another one though.
sometime when cd stats up it will move some random icons on the dock and post them in the top left hand corner
this is completely random but it seems to happen on start up...

Tell me if you need more info on this problem and ill gladly give it

sgtevmckay:
Yep....gonna need more details

I am nor sure what you are pointing out???  :tellme:

Archon of Fate:
the empty spots in my dock are supposed to have icons there, but the icons where rendered in the top left corner on top of each other...

I run windows 7
.net fremework 3.5

hwever the only way that this problem duplicates itself is completely random. when it will happen i have no idea.

I wasnt running multiple docks at the time, in fact all times this happened is when i wasn't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version