ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

To help us plan for the future, we want to know which Operating System you use.

<< < (5/5)

markpayton:
For what it's worth, we are going 64 bit Win7 on all of our school's Tablet PCs next fall. I'd love to see consideration for the pen's capabilities-or have access to the code to put them in myself.

sgtevmckay:
For what it's worth, we are going 64 bit Win7 on all of our school's Tablet PCs next fall. I'd love to see consideration for the pen's capabilities-or have access to the code to put them in myself.
-markpayton (April 17, 2010, 02:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

Greetings markpayton
School reps are most welcome  :)

I would ask; Have you tested with the tablet pens as yet?
Other than getting Circle Dock to spin....I believe it should work just fine, as pen tablet use is little different than touch screen, and Circle Dock is currently touch screen compatible, or as far as I know it is.

Let me know

Regards

Markham:
Well this Poll has been interesting as it shows that over half of you are, or will be, using Windows 7 with a bias towards the 64-bit version.

However, by far the largest numbers of downloads over the last few months have been by users with XP installed.

Both these conflicting facts will be taken into account in our future development work.

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version